What is WebAdvising?
- WebAdvising is the online advising system used by students,
parents and faculty.
- Grades, schedules, unofficial transcripts, and academic
audits are available to students. In addition, there is a link to the
National Student Clearinghouse, which provides enrollment certifications
and Good Student Discount forms.
- During pre-registration periods, students will also use
the system to sign up for petition courses and register for courses.
- Students and parents can also access student billing
and financial aid information. However, students must first grant their
- Faculty have access to a listing of their advisees, rosters, and
academic audits for the active students within their department.
What is my
Student WebAdvising Password?
- Your password is your Union College E-Mail password.
What do I do if
My WebAdvising Account is Locked Out?
- It will automatically unlock in 10 minutes.
How do I get a
Student WebAdvising Account?
- Your account should be set up automatically.
- Your Username is the first set of characters in your
email address before the “@” symbol.
- If you have any problems accessing your account, please
call the ITS Help Desk at (518) 388-6400 or send an email to email@example.com.
How do I access
my Parent WebAdvising Account?
- Once your student has granted you access they will
inform you of your User ID. You will be emailed a password to the email
address provided by the student. Detailed directions are available at http://www.union.edu/offices/finance/student-accounts/
- If you have any problems accessing your student’s bill,
please call the Student Accounts at (518) 388-6106 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have problems accessing the Financial Aid
information please call the Office of Financial
Aid at (518) 388-6123 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Transcript requests:
- Grades on your unofficial transcript please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call x6109.
- Problems with accessing the Student Self-Service site, please contact us at email@example.com or call x6109.
- Courses not appearing on your current student schedule
please come to the Registrar’s Office in Silliman Hall.