- WebAdvising is the online advising system used by students, parents and faculty.
- Grades, schedules, unofficial transcripts, and academic audits are available to students. In addition, there is a link to the National Student Clearinghouse, which provides enrollment certifications and Good Student Discount forms.
- During pre-registration periods, students will also use the system to sign up for petition courses and register for courses.
- Students and parents can also access student billing and financial aid information. However, students must first grant their parents access.
- Faculty have access to a listing of their advisees, rosters, and academic audits for the active students within their department.
What is my Student WebAdvising Password?
- Your password is your Union College E-Mail password.
What do I do if My WebAdvising Account is Locked Out?
- It will automatically unlock in 10 minutes.
How do I get a Student WebAdvising Account?
- Your account should be set up automatically.
- Your Username is the first set of characters in your email address before the “@” symbol.
- If you have any problems accessing your account, please call the ITS Help Desk at (518) 388-6400 or send an email to email@example.com.
How do I get a Parent WebAdvising Account?
- Once your student has granted you access they will inform you of your User ID. You will be emailed a password to the email address provided by the student. Detailed directions are available at http://www.union.edu/offices/finance/student-accounts/
- If you have any problems accessing your student’s bill, please call the Student Accounts at (518) 388-6106 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have problems accessing the Financial Aid information please call the Office of Financial Aid at (518) 388-6123 or send an email to email@example.com.
For Questions About:
- Transcript requests:
- Grades on your unofficial transcript please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call x6109.
- Problems with accessing the Student Self-Service site, please contact us at email@example.com or call x6109.
- Courses not appearing on your current student schedule please come to the Registrar’s Office in Silliman Hall.