What is WebAdvising?
- WebAdvising is the online advising system used by students,
parents and faculty.
- Grades, schedules, unofficial transcripts, and academic
audits are available to students. In addition, there is a link to
the National Student Clearinghouse, which provides enrollment
certifications and Good Student Discount forms.
- During pre-registration periods, students will also use
the system to sign up for petition courses and register for courses.
- Students and parents can also access student billing
and financial aid information. However, students must first grant their
- Faculty have access to a listing of their advisees, rosters, and
academic audits for the active students within their department.
What do I do if
My WebAdvising Account is Locked Out?
- It will automatically unlock in 10 minutes.
How do I access
my Parent WebAdvising Account?
- Once your student has granted you access they will
inform you of your User ID. You will be emailed a password to the email
address provided by the student. Detailed directions are available at http://www.union.edu/offices/finance/student-accounts/
- If you have any problems accessing your student’s bill,
please call the Student Accounts at (518) 388-6106 or send an email to email@example.com.
- If you have problems accessing the Financial Aid
information please call the Office of Financial
Aid at (518) 388-6123 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.